The Shift Toward Electrification
As countries around the world begin the transition to a clean energy future, the electrification of end uses of energy such as transportation, heating, and industrial processes has become a pillar of national, local, and corporate decarbonization efforts.
As electrification grows, customer dependence on the electric system will also grow, placing increasing attention on issues such as reliability, affordability, and equity. Electrification—particularly of transportation and heating—will present both significant challenges and important opportunities.
ScottMadden’s Electrification Solutions
At ScottMadden, we recognize the electric system will serve as the foundation upon which electrification and the clean energy transition is built, placing utilities at the center of the clean energy future. We work across a variety of clients and project types. In a landscape marked by rapidly evolving clean energy goals, we excel in guiding organizations to strategically and successfully achieve their electrification ambitions. Our services include:
- Strategic Planning: Helping you craft electrification strategies tailored to your needs and ensure strategic alignment with electrification goals and objectives
- Transportation Electrification: Bringing you first-hand experience working with utilities, fleets, and charge-point operators to help you transition to a cleaner electric future
- Infrastructure Planning: Partnering with you to plan the infrastructure necessary to align with your regulators’ expectations and ensure electrification demand can be met
- People and Processes: Creating an organization and processes that can meet your organization’s goals and customers’ electrification needs to thrive in an electrified future
- Stakeholder Engagement: Developing and implementing strategies to engage your stakeholders and foster consensus and drive to solutions around electrification objectives
Engage with ScottMadden for an Electrified Future
Engaging with ScottMadden means partnering with a team that understands the intricacies—and implications—of electrification from the ground up. With our experience and approach, we help you prepare for the future and actively shape it to meet your needs and the needs of your customers, regulators, and stakeholders. The world is electrifying—we can help you succeed.