View from the Executive Suite – Spring 2012
The ScottMadden Energy Industry Update
Investment analysts have generally positive outlooks on electric and combination utilities, although they seem to lag gas utilities and slightly trail the broader equities market. Despite this, utility companies are increasing investment in generation (either new facilities or retrofits) and the grid, and evaluating potential acquisitions, combinations, and infrastructure investments that can enhance their balance sheets. Read more below.
- From the CEO to Shareholders: Some Quotes and Themes
- Utility and Energy Stock Prices: Are Electrics and Diversifieds Undervalued?
- Electric Utilities: A Consolidating Industry – Some Highlights from the Last 15 Years
- The Alignment of Gas and Power Infrastructure and Processes Will Be Increasingly Important
- Download the ScottMadden Energy Industry Update
- Viewpoint: Improving Nuclear Maintenance Productivity—Insights from ANS
- Viewpoint: Nuclear New Build