Rates, Regulation, and Policy – Early Fall 2013
Regulatory policy continues to shape both gas and power industries. President Obama’s new Energy Secretary brings some new policy priorities, as issues surrounding LNG exports raise opportunity and concern. Meanwhile, NERC continues to examine operational issues of gas-dependent power markets. And with a new administrator, EPA presses on with a number of major power sector regulations. Read more below.
- New Energy Secretary Ernest Moniz: Where Does He Stand on the Key Issues?
- Gas-Power Interdependence: NERC’s Latest Policy and Technical Prescriptions
- The Ticking Clock of EPA Power Sector Regulations
- LNG Exports: Developments
- LNG Exports: The Debate and Outlook
- Download the ScottMadden Energy Industry Update
- Viewpoint: Regulatory Update 2013
- Viewpoint: Improving Regulatory Outcomes: Reengineering the Rate Case
- Viewpoint: Pricing: Past, Present, and Future
- Viewpoint: Improving the Effectiveness of Stakeholder Management
See Also:View More
Welcome to ScottMadden!
Sussex Economic Advisors is now part of ScottMadden. We invite you to learn more about our expanded firm. Please use the Contact Us form to request additional information.