Policy and Regulatory Activity – November 2011
Rate Case Activity: No Good News on the Horizon
2011 rate case activity will not likely match 2010’s record number of rate case fillings. Read more below.
- Outlook for Coal-Fired Generation: Environmental Rules Are Tightening
- Outlook for Coal-Fired Generation: Electric Industry Focus Is on Three Major EPA Rules
- Order 745: Seeking Comparability and Uniformity in Compensating Demand Response
- Order 1000: A Big Deal…or Not So Much?
- Download the ScottMadden Energy Industry Update
- Viewpoint: Managing Environmental Regulations in Uncertain Times
- Viewpoint: PRC-005: One of the Most Violated Standards in the Industry
- Case Study: Energy Rate Case Support
- Case Study: Energy Gas Rate Case Support
- Case Study: Thermal Power Plant Strategic Option Assessment
See Also:View More
Welcome to ScottMadden!
Sussex Economic Advisors is now part of ScottMadden. We invite you to learn more about our expanded firm. Please use the Contact Us form to request additional information.