Policy and Regulatory Activity – November 2011
Rate Case Activity: No Good News on the Horizon
2011 rate case activity will not likely match 2010’s record number of rate case fillings. Read more below.
- Outlook for Coal-Fired Generation: Environmental Rules Are Tightening
- Outlook for Coal-Fired Generation: Electric Industry Focus Is on Three Major EPA Rules
- Order 745: Seeking Comparability and Uniformity in Compensating Demand Response
- Order 1000: A Big Deal…or Not So Much?
- Download the ScottMadden Energy Industry Update
- Viewpoint: Managing Environmental Regulations in Uncertain Times
- Viewpoint: PRC-005: One of the Most Violated Standards in the Industry
- Case Study: Energy Rate Case Support
- Case Study: Energy Gas Rate Case Support
- Case Study: Thermal Power Plant Strategic Option Assessment
See Also:View More