Technology as a Business Enabler
Selecting and optimizing technology goes beyond just having the latest tools; it is about ensuring these technologies significantly contribute to your organization’s overall performance. ScottMadden excels in bridging the gap between business needs and technology solutions, ensuring you derive the full benefit from your technology investments. We operate as an independent advisor through a proven selection process to ensure the ideal solution enables the business outcomes and fits your unique needs.
Gap Analysis and System Optimization
- Conducting in-depth evaluations of your existing technology supporting established business outcomes
- Understanding your pain points and target business and operations objectives to distill and prioritize requirements
- Providing expert recommendations for enhancing your technology ecosystem to meet evolving business requirements
Strategic Technology Acquisition
- Employing our process redesign experience to quickly understand your requirements and leverage appropriate technologies effectively
- Utilizing a proven process to identify and select new technologies that align with your business objectives
Diverse Technological Expertise
- Leveraging extensive knowledge of enabling technologies across corporate and shared services functions in HR, finance, supply chain, and IT
- Bringing considerable experience with service center technologies such as portal and case management systems, document management, and optical character recognition
- Employing expertise in optimizing key end-to-end processes like procure-to-pay, order-to-cash, record-to-report, and hire-to-retire
Our approach ensures that selecting the right technology and optimizing its functionality leads to more efficient operations and cost reduction, driving your business toward enhanced performance and success. Supporting multiple clients through significant implementation efforts, we believe it is important to distinguish our role as a business integrator versus a system integrator. We believe that this role is important to maintain as separate and unique to ensure overall success for the you and the system implementer.
Benefits of Pairing Business Integration with a System Implementer
- Ensuring Useability of the Technology: The goal of any implementation is technology that meets needed business practice—not launching a new technology.
- Adjusting and Translating Business Practices: System implementers will know their platforms in detail but may not understand or effectively communicate impact to your business practices.
- Enabling Ongoing Maintenance: As a business integrator, our interest is in ensuring you can operate the technology without our help and support.
In the end, selecting the right technology and optimizing its functionality can lead to more efficient operations and reduce costs. We can partner with you to make it happen.