View from the Executive Suite – February 2011
Mergers & Acquisitions—Speeding Up?
Corporate M&A and asset acquisition activity appear to be accelerating across energy sectors, ranging from electric utilities to upstream natural gas. We examine some recent transactions and discuss drivers of this activity and prospects going forward. Read more below.
- Economic Outlook: Turning the Corner
- Energy Industry Stock Prices—Electrics, Diversifieds Continue to Languish
- Trends in Dividends, Earnings, and Valuations Among Selected Energy Sectors
- Behind-the-Meter Products and Services: New Opportunity or Dot-Com Redux?
- Residential Utility Customer Satisfaction: A Mixed Bag
- Download The ScottMadden Energy Industry Update
- Viewpoint: Strategic Issues in Transmission
- Case Study: Utility HR Assessment
- Case Study: Utility Finance Assessment
- Case Study: Nuclear Operations Benchmarking
- Case Study: M&A Integration Program Management Office (PMO)
- Case Study: M&A Integration and Energy Delivery Finance Organizations Development
- Case Study: Post-Merger Integration of Nuclear Generation Functions
- Case Study: M&A Synergy Assessment
- Case Study: M&A Integration to Realize Cost Savings
See Also:View More