Renewables, Clean Tech, and Energy Technologies – Winter 2012-2013
The fiscal cliff discussions of 2012 threatened to end a number of federal policies to encourage green energy, but many of those policies live on—at least through 2013. The clean tech and renewables industries hope that there will not be a long-term drag on their prospects as a result of continued uncertainty, as state requirements increasingly look like a catalyst for growth. Read more below.
- Curtain Call for the Production Tax Credit and Shifting Paradigm for Wind Development?
- Absent Delays, State Renewable Portfolio Standards Should Support Some Renewables Development
- Wind O&M Costs: Increasing Focus But Costs Remain Low
- Download the ScottMadden Energy Industry Update
- Viewpoint: Natural Gas Vehicle (NGV) Overview—Trends and Implications
- Viewpoint: Support for Department of Defense Energy Efficiency Task Force (EITF) Projects
- Viewpoint: Small and Single—It’s a Tough World Out There
See Also:View More
Welcome to ScottMadden!
Sussex Economic Advisors is now part of ScottMadden. We invite you to learn more about our expanded firm. Please use the Contact Us form to request additional information.