Rates and Regulatory Issues
Energy Costs and “Share of Wallet”
Through the “Great Recession,” declining incomes and continued growth in energy costs saw energy expenditures take a larger bite out of household income. Is this is a temporary phenomenon? If not, is a tipping point approaching? Read more below.
- Download The ScottMadden Energy Industry Update
- Viewpoint: ScottMadden’s View of Revenue Decoupling in the Gas Utility Industry
- Viewpoint: Coal Plant Shutdown – A Case Study: Why? How?
- Viewpoint: Solar Photovoltaic Plant Operating and Maintenance Costs
- Viewpoint: Resource Planning – Confronting Challenges and Managing Uncertainties
- Viewpoint: Storage Applications: Where Is the Value – Now and in the Future?
- Case Study: Support for Rate Case Filing
See Also:View More
Welcome to ScottMadden!
Sussex Economic Advisors is now part of ScottMadden. We invite you to learn more about our expanded firm. Please use the Contact Us form to request additional information.