Washington, DC | Washington Marriott Georgetown Hotel
ScottMadden, Inc., will join industry leaders as a sponsor and presenter at the Infocast 19th Annual Transmission Summit. This three-day program features two distinct events: The Transmission Executive Forum on March 29 will address transmission’s role in the grid of the future, while the Transmission Summit scheduled for March 30–31 will discuss the biggest challenges and opportunities facing the electric transmission industry.
- Which technologies are states currently thinking about pursuing to meet carbon reduction goals?
- What types of generation projects are going to launch and how will they impact transmission?
- Is adding transmission even necessary in many cases? Or, could reliability be attained through repowering what is left of the oil fleet with natural gas?
- Jared Alholinna, Regional Transmission Planning Strategist, Great River Energy
- Gerald Deaver, Manager, Regional Transmission Policy, Xcel Energy
- Bruce Edelston, President, Energy Policy Group