ScottMadden will join industry leaders as a sponsor and presenter at SSON’s Shared Services for Finance & Accounting event taking place June 26-28 at the Hilton Southlake Town Square in Dallas, TX. This event offers a unique platform for attendees to gain critical insights on taking shared services efficiency to the “next level” with intelligent automation, effective strategies to retain, retrain, and upskill your shared services talent, achieve continuous improvement and process excellence, and much more.
Below are details related to ScottMadden’s participation.
Preparing for the Future of Finance Shared Services – Foundational Concepts and Next Generation Strategies
Finance shared services has continued to evolve through globalization, automation, and innovation—but many of the foundational concepts have stood the test of time. This interactive session will dive into industry-leading concepts and next generation strategies. Here, we will share approaches to add value to your organization by:
- Defining leading shared services delivery models, including end-to-end processes, governance, and cybersecurity
- Expanding beyond existing scope to new functions, customers, and geographies
- Innovating your organization through mobile applications, robotics process automation, artificial intelligence, analytics, and social media
- Inspiring your teams by engaging employees, motivating millennials, and developing new marketable skills
Brad DeMent, Partner, ScottMadden, Inc.
Trey Robinson, Partner, ScottMadden, Inc.
Honorio Padrón, Partner, ScottMadden, Inc.
Client Case Study Presentation
The Road to Finance Shared Services – Keys to a Successful Implementation and Innovative Ideas for Continuous Improvement
Many organizations have implemented finance shared services, but some have struggled do to it successfully. Others have stagnated after the initial launch or have become complacent with early wins. However, the most successful ones have evolved with innovative thinking, new technologies, and changing mindsets. During this session, you’ll learn:
- Key lessons from a successful finance shared services implementation
- Ideas for innovating that include expanding to other functions, automating with RPA, and improving customer service using universal agents
- Ways to leverage shared services practices and tools to improve other parts of the business
- Takeaways for establishing a continuous improvement culture
Presenter: Patricia Knight, BAE
For additional information, please visit the event website.