ScottMadden will join industry leaders as a sponsor and presenter at this year’s HR Shared Services and Outsourcing Summit, being held June 8-10. This event aims to bring together HR shared services professionals and share the tools, thought leadership and virtual networking opportunities necessary to be ready for the next normal.
Reserve your seat to access from anywhere, watch inspirational sessions, and participate in live Q&A.
Below are details related to ScottMadden’s participation.
Practical Solutions to Real Shared Services Dilemmas – Getting from Good to Great
ScottMadden’s research shows that top-performing HR shared services organizations’ staffing levels are approximately two to five times more efficient while operating costs are 20%-40% lower than peer organizations. Whether you are in the early stages of operations or have an established service delivery model primed for growth, there are key levers you can adjust for immediate and long-term improvements. During this workshop, we will introduce a proven framework to help you determine if your operations are aligned with leading practices, and if not, how to get there. We will provide insights into real-life organizational transformations, including challenges faced and practical, achievable solutions to help you better navigate your journey. Join us to help you realize your shared services goals and share learnings from these client studies:
- Global financial services institution leverages benchmarking to identify deficiencies and accelerate performance
- Entertainment company embraces service management technologies to advance overall customer experience and launches skill and competency study to identify knowledge gaps, improve clarity of roles and responsibilities, and identify training opportunities
- Healthcare organization refines integration of processes and service management technologies while embarking on robust change management journey
- Professional services organization evaluates insourcing vs. outsourcing benefits to improve overall service delivery
Courtney Jackson, Partner, ScottMadden, Inc.
Trish Ferris, Partner, ScottMadden, Inc.
Case Study Session
How HR Teams Are Using Analytics to Solve Business Challenges
People analytics continues to be a growth area for most HR organizations. However, analytics capabilities and resources vary across every organization. In this session, we will spend our time in three main areas:
- Sharing tips and considerations on how to leverage people analytics—regardless of where you are on your shared services journey
- Walking through how an HR organization tackled a long-standing culture and inclusion challenge using analytics
- Discussing how an HR shared services organization began using analytics and the key issues they tackled out of the gate
Presenter: Matt Shait, Director, ScottMadden, Inc.
Virtual Interactive Discussion Group: Making the Most of Your Employee Portal
Co-Moderator: Jonathan Luk, Director, ScottMadden, Inc.
For additional information, please visit the event website.