ScottMadden is a sponsor of the EEI Strategic Issues Roundtable in Madison, WI, September 28–30, 2016. Steve Sanders, director at ScottMadden, and Robert Durian, chief accounting officer and treasurer at Alliant Energy, will lead an interactive case study that examines how to develop a successful enterprise strategic plan. The interactive case study will cover:
- How do you know you need to develop a strategy?
- How do you deal with decisions under uncertainty?
- What are the steps to build an enterprise strategic plan?
- How do you engage employees along the way?
- What are the challenges?
- What are the lessons learned?
This EEI conference is designed to encourage discussion of the key issues facing the electric power industry among strategists from industry leaders.
EEI Strategic Issues Roundtable
Madison Concourse Hotel
September 28–30, 2016