ScottMadden will join industry leaders as a sponsor and presenter at SSON’s Shared Services & Outsourcing Week California event taking place September 24–September 27 at the Dolce Hayes Mansion in San Jose, CA. This event offers a unique platform for attendees to learn the latest on multi-function shared services, global business services (GBS) and intelligent automation (IA). Brad DeMent, partner at ScottMadden, will serve as conference chair.
If you have not yet registered, you are eligible for a 20% discount off the registration fee. To register with this preferred pricing, simply reference the code SSOWC18_SCOTTMADDEN. It can be used via the event website, email (enquiryIQPC@iqpc.com), or by phone (1-800-882-8684).
Below are details related to ScottMadden’s participation.
Advancing Your Shared Services Operations: Taking It to the Next Level
What’s next for maturing shared services operations? How do you add value within a manageable framework? Dive into next-generation concepts with this interactive session. Here, we will share strategies to add value to your organization by:
- Refining existing operations through end-to-end processes, governance, and cybersecurity
- Expanding beyond existing scope to new functions, customers, and geographies
- Innovating your organization through mobile applications, robotics process automation, artificial intelligence, analytics, and social media
- Inspiring your teams by engaging employees, motivating millennials, and developing new marketable skills
Trish Ferris, Partner, ScottMadden, Inc.
Trey Robinson, Partner, ScottMadden, Inc.
Adithya Mathai, Director, ScottMadden, Inc.
Client Case Study
Transforming Human Resources for the Future: Our Journey Towards a Leading Practice Service Delivery Model
Established in 1902, Cedars-Sinai is widely known for its national leadership in transforming healthcare for the benefit of patients everywhere. It’s mission focuses on quality, research, education and training, and improving the health of its community. To support a world class organization you need world class human resources. The human resources team at Cedars-Sinai recognized the need to change and invest to become world class. This session will speak about the vision, steps they have taken to transform, and their successes and challenges.
- Assessing to identify our opportunities
- Understanding the work, the people, and the customers
- Developing a vision for human resources
- Designing the service delivery model
- Defining the parameters of the model
- Implementing amidst change and uncertainty
- Launching to an organization built on world class care
Derek Reisinger, Executive Director, Human Resources Service Center / Operations, Cedars-Sinai
For additional information, please visit the event website.