ScottMadden will join industry leaders as a sponsor and presenter at SSON’s 24th Annual Shared Services & Outsourcing Week (SSOW), being held August 31 – September 3, at Rosen Shingle Creek in Orlando, Florida. The event will include valuable preconference workshops from the ScottMadden team and provide powerful insight that will help you navigate your shared services journey. Additionally, Brad DeMent, partner and finance and accounting practice area leader at ScottMadden, will serve as conference chairman.
If you have not yet registered, you are eligible for a 20% registration fee discount. To register with this preferred pricing, simply reference the code SSOW24_SCOTTMADDEN online or by phone.
Below are details related to ScottMadden’s participation.
Shared Services Playbook: The Essentials for Designing, Building, and Implementing a Shared Services Organization
Critical to the success of a new shared services operation is a clear strategy, a detailed business case, a phased approach, and a focus on change management. This workshop will dive into the must haves for shared services success and explore the most common implementation pitfalls to keep you ahead of the curve. In this workshop, participants will:
- Discuss the strategic drivers for attracting corporate budget/funding
- Highlight the critical activities for design, implementation, and stabilization
- Review the key tech and automation that is available to enhance services
- Review the common design and implementation pitfalls
- Highlight the practical change management techniques to win in business
Tangible Takeaway: Walk away with a clear understanding of the foundations necessary for shared services organization success and take back to the office the knowledge to plan and execute your next-gen service organization.
Courtney Jackson, Partner, ScottMadden, Inc.
Trish Ferris, Partner, ScottMadden, Inc.
Jerred Crosby, Partner, ScottMadden, Inc.
Next Generation Concepts to Boost the Value of Your Shared Services Organization
Value creation falters when things are stagnant. So, it is essential to increase offerings in a manageable framework and rethink a traditional view of shared services. In this workshop, participants will:
- Create an outline for digital strategy
- Map out sustainable governance structures for intelligent automation
- Identify ways to continue to expand centers of excellence
- Examine additional ways to expand to regional or global delivery models
- Evaluate ways to launch predictive and prescriptive analytics
- Dissect ways to achieve business customization without losing efficiency
Tangible Takeaway: Head back to your office with a clear outline for digital, for AI, and for your SSO value expansion
Trey Robinson, Partner, ScottMadden, Inc.
Kim Davenport, Partner, ScottMadden, Inc.
John Francis, Partner, ScottMadden, Inc.
Client Case Study
Merging Two Organizations and Enabling Faster Business Growth: Leveraging HR as a Central Pillar in Business Improvement and Agility
Mergers and acquisitions can often be a challenging period. This is made even more challenging with on-going demands for growth and ever-increasing projects to drive scale and efficiency in an organization. Hear from Keurig Dr Pepper about their rationale and approach to putting HR at the center of a larger business strategy to enable the rest of the organization to manage through its merger and prepare itself, and other functions, for scale and growth. Learn about the methods taken, and the journey they have embarked on, to create a new vision for HR.
Speaker: Brenton Jones, Director, HR Operations, Keurig Dr. Pepper
From There to Here: Charting the Course for HR Service Delivery
Cedars-Sinai is a pioneer and innovator in healthcare. As Cedars-Sinai expanded its network of facilities through growth and acquisition, it recognized an opportunity to deliver HR services that mirrored their excellence in healthcare. This meant putting HR at the heart of the organizational strategy and taking a customer-centric approach to delivering HR services to their approximate 15,000 employees. While the journey continues, this session will share their path for:
- Establishing a vision and strategy for HR
- Implementing amidst change and uncertainty
- Embarking on a journey to redefine HR service delivery and the customer experience
Speaker: Ernan Lopez, Manager Human Resources Service Center, Cedars-Sinai
For additional information, please visit the event website.