ScottMadden will join industry leaders as a sponsor and presenter at this year’s Shared Services in Higher Education Conference, taking place April 21-22. This is a free, digital conference. The event will bring together shared services leaders from across small, large, private, and public colleges and universities to discuss the very latest challenges and opportunities within higher education shared services and to provide a blueprint for implementation and growth.
Reserve your seat to access from anywhere, watch inspirational sessions, and participate in live Q&A.
Below are details related to ScottMadden’s participation.
Driving Shared Services Success at Every Stage of the Journey – Strategies and Tactics for Long-Term Success
Far too often, organizations invest heavily in the upfront planning and implementation of their shared services model only to let their shared services center stagnate over time. However, successful shared services operations continue to adapt and expand after the initial launch to meet the ever-changing needs of their internal customers. In this workshop, we will provide detailed strategies and tactics essential in every stage of your journey to stabilize, standardize, and innovate your shared services operations—pre and post launch. Specifically, we will discuss:
- Building a long-term strategy for success – opportunities along your maturity curve
- Establishing a continuous improvement culture
- Growing and developing talent within your service center
- Mining data for performance management
- Establishing a framework to evaluate effectiveness of your shared services delivery model
- Using analytics to drive decision-making for your institution as a whole
- Exploring disruptive technologies
Courtney Jackson, Partner, ScottMadden, Inc.
Betsy Curry, Manager, ScottMadden, Inc.
For additional information, please visit the event website.