The ScottMadden Energy Industry Update – Changes: Turn and Face the Strange
ScottMadden, Inc., one of North America’s leading energy consulting firms, will soon release its Winter 2015 edition of the Energy Industry Update, a semi-annual report received by more than 10,000 industry executives nationwide. In this edition, themed “Changes: Turn and Face the Strange,” ScottMadden will give you bottom-line insights, distill recent events, and prepare you for emerging trends.
Ensure that the latest edition lands in your inbox as soon as it is released by subscribing to receive the Energy Industry Update here. To download the prior issue, the Summer 2014 ScottMadden Energy Industry Update, please click here.
This edition of the ScottMadden Energy Industry Update will focus on strategic issues, including:
- Insights drawn from our first-hand look at developments and lessons learned in Germany. SEPA and ScottMadden recently partnered to lead a fact-finding mission to uncover the story behind the headlines. During the trip, 30 U.S. industry leaders met with their German counterparts as they pursue a transition from traditional energy sources like nuclear to renewable resources
- A review of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s proposed Clean Power Plan, designed to regulate greenhouse gas emissions from existing power plants. We will examine its timeline, implications, and prospects in the wake of the mid-term Congressional elections, court challenges, and a groundswell of comments from all sides
Concurrent with the release of the Energy Industry Update, ScottMadden will present a special pre-conference workshop, “Energy Industry Update: Strategic Themes and Insights for the Power and Gas Industry,” on Tuesday, February 17, 2015, at the 28thAnnual SNL Power and Gas M&A Symposium in New York City. This interactive workshop will discuss:
- The top five strategic themes in the industry today
- Integrating renewables
- Changing utility business models
- Enhancing the customer experience with new products and services
Workshop attendees will receive a complimentary copy of the ScottMadden Energy Industry Update. To register for this event, please click here.
About ScottMadden’s Energy Practice
We know energy from the ground up. Since 1983, we have been energy consultants. We have served more than 300 clients, including 20 of the top 20 energy utilities. We have performed more than 2,400 projects across every energy utility business unit and every function. We have helped our clients develop strategies, improve operations, reorganize companies, and implement initiatives. Our broad and deep energy utility expertise is not theoretical—it is experience based.
About ScottMadden, Inc.
ScottMadden is the management consulting firm that does what it takes to get it done right. Our practice areas include Energy, Clean Tech & Sustainability, and Corporate & Shared Services. We deliver a broad array of consulting services ranging from strategic planning through implementation across many industries, business units, and functions. To learn more, visit www.scottmadden.com | Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn