View from the Executive Suite – Winter 2012-2013
The November 2012 election results, a mixed economic outlook, low energy demand growth, and less bullish views of the utility sector weigh on decision making in the executive suite of energy and utility companies. Read more below.
- Executive Summary
- Economic Outlook: Cliffs Avoided, Growth, and What It Portends for Energy and Utility Companies
- The 2012 Election: How Might the Results Impact the Energy Industry?
- Utility Investment Outlook: Analysts’ Views
- Energy and Utility Company Stock Prices: Some Buoyancy Despite “Cliff Diving”
- Download the ScottMadden Energy Industry Update
- Viewpoint: Fostering Economic Development
- Viewpoint: Gaining Access to Capital Markets, a G&T Cooperative Strategic Priority
Welcome to ScottMadden!
Sussex Economic Advisors is now part of ScottMadden. We invite you to learn more about our expanded firm. Please use the Contact Us form to request additional information.