The Network – Spring 2012
The ScottMadden Energy Industry Update
Texas Competitive Renewable Energy Zones: Will Momentum Continue?
The Federal Energy Regulatory Commission and states like Texas continue to seek ways to promote transmission development, but issues around cost allocation and regional coordination remain. In addition, safety issues related to the gas transmission network are receiving heightened attention. Read more below.
- Order 1000: Themes from Compliance Filings and Related Discussions
- Transmission Rate Incentives: Will FERC Take Away the Candy Bowl?
- Smart Grid Deployment: Some Advances…and Some Customer and PUC Pushback
- Gas Pipeline Safety: A Priority
- Download the ScottMadden Energy Industry Update
- Viewpoint: An Introduction to Smart Grid Communications