Shared Services Design and Structure: Gaining Consensus
This is the second article in a series of four, jointly developed by APQC and ScottMadden on the topic of Financial Shared Services. The series is based on interviews APQC conducted with ScottMadden Partner Brad DeMent, who leads the firm’s financial shared services practice.
The following article focuses on gaining buy-in for the shared services design and governance through the following topics:
- Lessons learned: dealing with business unit objections
- Making key design decisions
- Steps for your implementation
- Establishing effective governance
- Developing service level agreements
Download the second article at the PDF link above or explore the whole series below.
Additional Contributing Author
Mary Driscoll – APQCView More