Recent Insights | 2015
ScottMadden posts energy and utility industry-relevant content and publications on a regular basis. The list below is a
sample of recent insights prepared by our consultants.
To view these and other insights, please visit our insight library.
- Bruce Power: Improving Nuclear Power’s Emergency Response
- NRC Finalizes Spent Nuclear Fuel Storage Rule
Rates and Regulation
- The Evolution of Demand Response: PJM Proposes Alternative to FERC Order No. 745
- Creativity in Rate Design as an Enabler for Expanded Distributed Resources
- Setback for Demand Response in Organized Markets
- Rate Freezes: Historical Context and their Prevalence Today
- ScottMadden’s Operating Model Assessment
- Kinder Morgan Inc. Abandons Master Limited Partnership Structure in Consolidation of Three Subsidiaries
- Proposed LNG Export Policy Changes and H.R. 6
Clean Tech and Sustainability
- Overview of Utility Challenges and Responses to Distributed Solar Energy
- How Renewables and Distributed Resources Have Impacted Transmission in Germany
- Hawaii’s Updated Integrated Resource Plan includes Robust Renewables and LNG
- Renewables Becoming Cost Competitive; Other Challenges Remain
- Germany’s Energiewende
Welcome to ScottMadden!
Sussex Economic Advisors is now part of ScottMadden. We invite you to learn more about our expanded firm. Please use the Contact Us form to request additional information.