Rates, Regulation, and Policy – Winter 2013-2014
The ScottMadden Energy Industry Update | January 2014
Distributed generation, net metering, and other potential sources of utility revenue reduction and disintermediation in the energy value chain are expanding. Meanwhile, utilities must continue to maintain grid reliability and reasonable rates for all customers. To accomplish this, utilities and their regulators are considering changes to the traditional regulatory construct and rate design to get this balance right. Read more below.
- Net Metering, Distributed Resources, and Utility Rates: Seeking a Balance
- Utility Regulatory Model What Changes Are Needed as Business Models Evolve?
Download the PDFGet The Latest Edition of the Energy Industry Update
Net Metering, Distributed Resources, and Utility Rates: Seeking a Balance
Utility Regulatory Model – What Changes Are Needed as Business Models Evolve?
- Download the ScottMadden Energy Industry Update
- Viewpoint: Distributed Resources and Utility Business Models – The Chronicle of a Death Foretold?
- Viewpoint: The Net Metering Evolution Began in 2013
- Viewpoint: Significant Impacts Expected from Energy Efficiency and Solar Technologies
- Viewpoint: California Dreaming? State Sets Energy Storage Target for Utilities
- Viewpoint: Improving Regulatory Outcomes: Reengineering the Rate Case
See Also:View More
Welcome to ScottMadden!
Sussex Economic Advisors is now part of ScottMadden. We invite you to learn more about our expanded firm. Please use the Contact Us form to request additional information.