Markers of Nuclear Plant Performance Decline
Based on our experience and expertise as leading nuclear management consultants, we believe there are five markers of potential nuclear performance decline that should be on each plant’s radar. This report dives deep into each marker:
- Stations have difficulty understanding current performance and how it compares to others
- All levels of station leadership do not effectively and consistently drive performance
- Station staffing and succession planning have been neglected
- There are problems with plant equipment and getting work done
- Foundational nuclear programs are not well executed
To access the full series, please click here.View More
Welcome to ScottMadden!
Sussex Economic Advisors is now part of ScottMadden. We invite you to learn more about our expanded firm. Please use the Contact Us form to request additional information.