Managing the Energy and Utility Enterprise – November 2011
Aging Gas Infrastructure Prompts Increased Industry Focus
About 48% of rural interstate bridges were built during the early years of the interstate system from 1961 to 1970. By comparison, almost 60% of interstate pipeline was built before 1970. Read more below.
- Transmission Expansion: What’s Expected and How Much Will it Cost?
- Aggregating Demand Response Resources
- Behind-the-Meter Products and Services: New Opportunity or Dot-Com Redux?
- Download the ScottMadden Energy Industry Update
- Viewpoint: ScottMadden Insights on Asset Management
- Viewpoint: Improving Fossil Fleet Performance through Actionable Benchmarking
- Viewpoint: Distribution Integrity Management Program (DIMP) for Gas LDCs
- Viewpoint: The Management of Critical Spares in the Electric & Gas Utility Industry
- Case Study: Fossil Plant Benchmarking
- Case Study: Creation of a Program Management Organization (PMO)
See Also:View More