Managing the Energy and Utility Enterprise – November 2011
Aging Gas Infrastructure Prompts Increased Industry Focus
About 48% of rural interstate bridges were built during the early years of the interstate system from 1961 to 1970. By comparison, almost 60% of interstate pipeline was built before 1970. Read more below.
- Transmission Expansion: What’s Expected and How Much Will it Cost?
- Aggregating Demand Response Resources
- Behind-the-Meter Products and Services: New Opportunity or Dot-Com Redux?
- Download the ScottMadden Energy Industry Update
- Viewpoint: ScottMadden Insights on Asset Management
- Viewpoint: Improving Fossil Fleet Performance through Actionable Benchmarking
- Viewpoint: Distribution Integrity Management Program (DIMP) for Gas LDCs
- Viewpoint: The Management of Critical Spares in the Electric & Gas Utility Industry
- Case Study: Fossil Plant Benchmarking
- Case Study: Creation of a Program Management Organization (PMO)
Welcome to ScottMadden!
Sussex Economic Advisors is now part of ScottMadden. We invite you to learn more about our expanded firm. Please use the Contact Us form to request additional information.