Energy Supply, Demand, and Markets – Winter 2012-2013
The changing dynamics of energy supply and demand are having some long-term impacts on prices and business prospects for energy and utility companies. Environmental regulation continues to play a significant role in those dynamics. Read more below.
- Reduced Energy Demand: Cyclical or Secular?
- Energy Efficiency: Slowing Forcing Changes to the Utility Model?
- NERC’s Latest Long-Term Reliability Assessment: Some Good News and Some Cautionary Notes
- Potential Coal Plant Retirements: The Latest Tally
- U.S. Nuclear Power: Latest Developments
- Shale Gas: Risks to Bullish View
- Power Plant Replacement and Retrofit Supply Chain: Timing Is Everything
- Download the ScottMadden Energy Industry Update
- Viewpoint: Quick Fossil Benchmarking Analysis®
- Viewpoint: Constraints and Opportunities in Generation
- Viewpoint: The ScottMadden Energy Industry Update (Natural Gas Edition)
- Viewpoint: The ScottMadden Energy Industry Update—American Gas Association Executive Conference Special Edition
Welcome to ScottMadden!
Sussex Economic Advisors is now part of ScottMadden. We invite you to learn more about our expanded firm. Please use the Contact Us form to request additional information.