Energy Supply, Demand, and Markets – Winter 2012-2013
The changing dynamics of energy supply and demand are having some long-term impacts on prices and business prospects for energy and utility companies. Environmental regulation continues to play a significant role in those dynamics. Read more below.
- Reduced Energy Demand: Cyclical or Secular?
- Energy Efficiency: Slowing Forcing Changes to the Utility Model?
- NERC’s Latest Long-Term Reliability Assessment: Some Good News and Some Cautionary Notes
- Potential Coal Plant Retirements: The Latest Tally
- U.S. Nuclear Power: Latest Developments
- Shale Gas: Risks to Bullish View
- Power Plant Replacement and Retrofit Supply Chain: Timing Is Everything
- Download the ScottMadden Energy Industry Update
- Viewpoint: Quick Fossil Benchmarking Analysis®
- Viewpoint: Constraints and Opportunities in Generation
- Viewpoint: The ScottMadden Energy Industry Update (Natural Gas Edition)
- Viewpoint: The ScottMadden Energy Industry Update—American Gas Association Executive Conference Special Edition
See Also:View More