Energy Industry Cybersecurity Report
Due to information sharing concerns, energy industry cybersecurity information is not readily available. However, understanding what your industry peers are doing to respond to a growing cyber threat is required to make the best possible decisions.
ScottMadden is committed to serving the energy community by providing timely cybersecurity information. We are pleased to provide this Energy Industry Cybersecurity Report, a compilation of energy sector cybersecurity research. This research will help you understand:
- Industry perceptions of cyber risks
- Industry confidence in its ability to mitigate these risks
- Cybersecurity strategies, organizational responsibilities, and practices
- Cybersecurity concerns and obstacles that should be addressed to adequately secure critical assets
This report will also help you evaluate your cybersecurity program efforts, including:
- How do your practices and capabilities compare to the industry’s?
- How do your perceptions and concerns compare to the industry’s?