Climate Change, Environment, and Sustainability
Energy and Environmental Policy: Grand Bargain or a Guerilla War on the Piece Parts?
With a change in control of the U.S. House of Representatives, an active EPA pushing forward on new and tighter regulation that will significantly impact power generators, and a White House seeking rapprochement with the business community, federal energy and environmental policy can take a number of different paths. We handicap the potential outcomes. Read more below.
- Renewable Portfolio Standards: Comparing Resources with Goals
- Solar Development Remains on a Roll, But It Still Requires Subsidies
- Download The ScottMadden Energy Industry Update
- Viewpoint: Improvements in Data Center Management
- Viewpoint: Coal Combustion Residuals
- Viewpoint: Coal Plant Shutdown – A Case Study: Why? How?
- Viewpoint: Biomass: Electricity Generation and Transportation Fuel
- Viewpoint: Solar Photovoltaic Plant Operating and Maintenance Costs
- Viewpoint: Solar Utility PPA, EPC and O&M Assessment
- Case Study: Biomass Energy Strategy
See Also:View More