Climate Change, Environment, and Sustainability
Energy and Environmental Policy: Grand Bargain or a Guerilla War on the Piece Parts?
With a change in control of the U.S. House of Representatives, an active EPA pushing forward on new and tighter regulation that will significantly impact power generators, and a White House seeking rapprochement with the business community, federal energy and environmental policy can take a number of different paths. We handicap the potential outcomes. Read more below.
- Renewable Portfolio Standards: Comparing Resources with Goals
- Solar Development Remains on a Roll, But It Still Requires Subsidies
- Download The ScottMadden Energy Industry Update
- Viewpoint: Improvements in Data Center Management
- Viewpoint: Coal Combustion Residuals
- Viewpoint: Coal Plant Shutdown – A Case Study: Why? How?
- Viewpoint: Biomass: Electricity Generation and Transportation Fuel
- Viewpoint: Solar Photovoltaic Plant Operating and Maintenance Costs
- Viewpoint: Solar Utility PPA, EPC and O&M Assessment
- Case Study: Biomass Energy Strategy
See Also:View More
Welcome to ScottMadden!
Sussex Economic Advisors is now part of ScottMadden. We invite you to learn more about our expanded firm. Please use the Contact Us form to request additional information.