ScottMadden will join industry leaders as a sponsor and presenter at SSON’s 23rd Annual Shared Services & Outsourcing Week (SSOW) being held March 11–14 at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort in Orlando, FL. The event will include valuable pre-conference workshops from the ScottMadden team, providing powerful insight that will help you navigate your shared services journey. Additionally, Brad DeMent, partner and finance and accounting practice leader at ScottMadden, will serve as conference chair.
If you have not yet registered, you are eligible for a 20% registration fee discount. To register with this preferred pricing, simply reference the code 23SSOW_SCOTTMADDEN online or by phone.
Below are details related to ScottMadden’s participation.
Shared Services 101: Setting A Course for Success and Avoiding Possible Pitfalls
A clear strategy, a detailed business case, a phased approach, and a focus on customer experience are critical to the success of a new shared services operation. This workshop will delve into the must haves for shared services success and explore the most common implementation pitfalls to keep you ahead of the curve.
In this workshop, participants will:
- Discuss strategic approaches for obtaining corporate budget/funding
- Highlight the critical activities for design, implementation, and operations stabilization
- Review the key technologies and automation available
- Review the common design and implementation pitfalls
- Pinpoint the practical change management techniques for an effective transformation
Courtney Jackson, Partner, ScottMadden
Trish Ferris, Partner, ScottMadden
Jerred Crosby, Partner, ScottMadden
Shared Services 2.0: The Next Frontier for Shared Services Operations
What’s next for maturing shared services operations? How do you add value within a manageable framework? Dive into next generation concepts with this interactive session. Here, we will share strategies to add value to your organization by:
- Refining existing operations through end-to-end processes, governance, and cybersecurity
- Expanding beyond existing scope to new functions, customers, and geographies
- Innovating your organization through mobile applications, robotics process automation, artificial intelligence, analytics, and social media
- Inspiring your teams by engaging employees, motivating millennials, and developing new marketable skills
Trey Robinson, Partner, ScottMadden
Kim Davenport, Partner, ScottMadden
Honorio Padrón, Partner, ScottMadden
Client Case Study Presentation
Aramark’s Talent Acquisition Strategy for Filling 85K Positions a Year
Aramark’s people are at the heart of their “We Dream. We Do.” service approach. It is a hearty challenge to ensure the right team members are in place at the right time to support 27K hiring managers across a diverse set of industries, services, clients, and locations. Supported by senior leaders, the talent acquisition team is on a journey to establish a world-class function that is efficient and meets the diversity of organizational needs. This session will share Aramark’s journey to transformation, lessons learned along the way, and next steps for:
- Identifying opportunities and a vision for talent acquisition
- Developing a service delivery model to bring efficiency and drive continuous improvement
- Enhancing process and technology for recruiting
- Operationalizing data, analysis, and reporting for data-driven hiring
- Leveraging artificial intelligence tools to improve the process
Presenter: Erin Duclos, Associate VP HR, GBS, Aramark
For additional information, please visit the event website.