The Network – Winter 2012-2013
Storms have tested the grid and rate recovery of storm recovery costs has become contentious, while allowed equity returns continue their downward trend. Meanwhile, new infrastructure concerns are emerging as the power and gas industries become increasingly intertwined. Read more below.
- Rate Case and Regulatory Activity: Grid Costs and Reliability in Focus
- Electric Transmission: Some Driving and Restraining Forces
- Elements of Electric Transmission Rates and FERC’s New Incentive Rate Policy
- Gas-Power Interdependence: Implications for the “Dash to Gas”
- Gas-Power Interdependence: Regional Differences Mean Different Concerns
- Download the ScottMadden Energy Industry Update
- Viewpoint: Ensuring Grid Security and Reliability
- Viewpoint: Gas-Power Interdependence
- Viewpoint: Infrastructure: Is it Sufficient for the Dash to Gas?
- Viewpoint: ScottMadden Insight: Supply Trends—What Are the Impacts on Transmission?
- Viewpoint: Transmission Control Centers—Critical Success Factors
See Also:view more