Renewables, Clean Tech, and Energy Technologies – Winter 2012-2013
The fiscal cliff discussions of 2012 threatened to end a number of federal policies to encourage green energy, but many of those policies live on—at least through 2013. The clean tech and renewables industries hope that there will not be a long-term drag on their prospects as a result of continued uncertainty, as state requirements increasingly look like a catalyst for growth. Read more below.
- Curtain Call for the Production Tax Credit and Shifting Paradigm for Wind Development?
- Absent Delays, State Renewable Portfolio Standards Should Support Some Renewables Development
- Wind O&M Costs: Increasing Focus But Costs Remain Low
- Download the ScottMadden Energy Industry Update
- Viewpoint: Natural Gas Vehicle (NGV) Overview—Trends and Implications
- Viewpoint: Support for Department of Defense Energy Efficiency Task Force (EITF) Projects
- Viewpoint: Small and Single—It’s a Tough World Out There
See Also:view more