Rates and Regulatory Issues
Energy Costs and “Share of Wallet”
Through the “Great Recession,” declining incomes and continued growth in energy costs saw energy expenditures take a larger bite out of household income. Is this is a temporary phenomenon? If not, is a tipping point approaching? Read more below.
- Download The ScottMadden Energy Industry Update
- Viewpoint: ScottMadden’s View of Revenue Decoupling in the Gas Utility Industry
- Viewpoint: Coal Plant Shutdown – A Case Study: Why? How?
- Viewpoint: Solar Photovoltaic Plant Operating and Maintenance Costs
- Viewpoint: Resource Planning – Confronting Challenges and Managing Uncertainties
- Viewpoint: Storage Applications: Where Is the Value – Now and in the Future?
- Case Study: Support for Rate Case Filing
See Also:view more