ScottMadden will join industry leaders as a sponsor and presenter at SSON’s Shared Services for Finance & Accounting event taking place June 21-23 at The Highlands in Dallas, TX. This event offers a unique platform for attendees to gain the proper knowledge to evaluate the impact of intelligent automation, grow their shared services operations from a North American focus to global one, and transform their service delivery into the indispensable backbone of the business.
Guiding Principles to Create the Next Generation FSSO
What’s next for financial SSCs? Still wrestling with fragmented operations in multiple locations, multiple ERPs, discretionary consumption of services, limited focus on transactions? A new generation of shared services is on the way. Attend this workshop and begin rethinking your traditional model of shared services! This deep dive will discuss how you might:
- Regain focus on business responsiveness and relationships
- Deliver higher value services with a more holistic approach
- Expand scope and geography through global business services
- Develop a process-based organization
- Create a digital strategy that leverages robotics process automation and artificial intelligence
Trey Robinson, Partner, ScottMadden, Inc.
Brad DeMent, Partner, ScottMadden, Inc.
For additional information, please visit the event website.